May 23, 2012
My Favourite Pens in My Filofaxes
PICTURE 1: Pens I can't be without.
Let's go clockwise starting with the recognizable
- Bic Orange fine line (in Piccadilly),
- Uni Ball Jetstream in black (always in my current Filo),
- Filofax Mini Barley in black (in mini Balmoral),
- Online mini pen in black (in mini pink Baroque),
- Penac Chubby mechanical pencil,
- Parker Urban in black (always in my current Filo),
- Uni Ball Eye in blue,
- Maped 4 Colour pen (ALWAYS in my current Filo; I keep it in the rings and as it is chunky it stays there plus I really got used to the colours - therefore - no more Bic 2- or 4- colour and no Pilot Coleto for now), and
- a Betty Boop pen that my baby grabbed in a store which I only noticed at the counter - and was so proud of her for it! :)
Then there's PICTURE 2: Pens I love, but are mostly stay-at-home pens:
- Lamys in prune and pink,
- Pigma Micron 005,
- Schneider black and red - such a great shape!,
- Parker Jotter White and Emerald and
- Uni Ball Signo in blue and pink plus
-a Uni Ball Cricket in blue.
Need I say more about my favourites? I'm definitely a ballpoint pen person, gel-pens being close seconds as I think they improve my handwriting... and I definitely reccomend these as everyday pens:
If you had to pick your top 3 Filofax everyday pens - which ones would you recommend?